Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
APA Overview - From CSUDH Library
What's New in APA 7th Edition?
Here are a few of the changes in the 7th edition of the APA manual:
- New guidelines specifically for student papers.
- Only one space after a period in the body of papers.
- You must include up to twenty authors for sources in your reference list.
- Publisher location is no longer required.
- DOIs or URLs should be live hyperlinks.
Learn more about APA Style from the American Psychological Association.
Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association by
Publication Date: 2019-10-01
The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Seventh Edition is the official source for APA Style.