1. Please log into your MyVCCCD portal at my.vcccd.edu with your username and password.
2. Under Tools, click on Library.
3. You will see links to the Databases and OneSearch (library catalog). If you'd like to search all Library materials at once, click on OneSearch - MC. If you know the name of a particular database you'd like to use, click on Databases.
4. If you click on OneSearch, you will now see the search page. Type into the search box and begin your research!
5. Alternately, you may click on the Moorpark College logo in the upper left corner of the OneSearch page to get to the full Library home page with hours and other helpful information about Library services.
6. If you click on Databases, you will see an alphabetized list of Databases. You can click on a letter to search database names beginning with that letter, use the search box to search for a particular database by name, or use the drop-down menu to reorganize the list by subject if you wish.