Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What you will need
To cite items found on the web, provide the following information:
- The author if available, if not, start with the title.
- Title of the article or the page in quotes
- Name of the website italicized
- Name of he publisher if it differs from the name of the website
- Date the page was published or updated
- The URL (omit the http// or https//)
- "Date of access (optional). Check with your professor."