Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Changes to printing
Please note: In order to use cash to pay for printing, there is a $1 activation fee for printing cards. At least $1.10 must be put on the card before you can use it.
Printing, copying and scanning are available in the Library & Learning Resources building (the Library) and Fountain Hall.
- Printing and copying costs 10¢ per page for single-sided document; 20¢ for double-sided.
- You may pay with cash, credit or debit.
- If you use cash (any bills or coins), you must get a copy card from the copy-card machine.
- The card itself costs $1.
- The copy-card machine does not give change.
- Color copying/printing is 49¢ per page in the "Copiers" room on the 2nd/main floor of the LLR.
- Faxing is not available from these machines (or anywhere on campus).
- You may send your document from your own device, including your laptop, tablet, or phone.
- You may print at the print station directly from your USB/flash/thumb drive.