Finding a Book in the Library - Video Tutorial
Using OneSearch allows you to search for books, eBooks, articles, media and more.
1) Type your subject or title into the provided box. The initial search results include both print and electronic items.
To find PRINT books in the library, click the Location link on the left side bar.
- Books and other items (Books on CD and DVDs) that are in the Main Collection can be checked out for three weeks.
- Books in the Reference Collection and Topics Table are to be used in the library.
- The Display Case may include circulating and non-circulating items. Check with the Reference Librarian for assistance.
Select Main Collection. Click on the title to retrieve the Call Number and the availability.
- Note that some of the items are available in multiple versions, print and online.
- Not available indicates the book may be checked out.
Write down the call number and find the two letter combination on the shelves:
(A-HT 2nd floor, HV-Z and Oversize 3rd floor)
Still can't find it? Come to the reference desk to ask the librarian for assistance.