Using the online Moorpark College Library catalog allows you to search for books, ebooks, CDs, and DVDs.
1) Type your search words into the provided box.
2) When you get your results, click on the “Locations” tab to retrieve the Call Number for a Book/DVD/CD in the MC library.
Status of Item
3) Write down the call number and find the two letter combination on the shelves:
4) Still can't find it? Come to the reference desk to ask the librarian for assistance.
You will need your student ID number (900 number) to check out library materials. Simply take your materials to the circulation desk (pictured above) for checkout.
We carry thousands of unique eBooks that can be accessed remotely from any off-campus location.
1) All eBooks that come up in your search results will be noted by green text that reads, "Online Access"
2) To open the book, click on the title and you will access the digital Table of Contents for the item. (note: if you are accessing this off-campus, you will be prompted to login to your MyVCCCD account). To access a specific chapter simply click on the chapter's title. To access the entire book, click on "eBook Full Text" or the download button.